Logo Design is one of our most popular requests! We would love to design the logo for your business, church, brand or organization. We offer various logo design packages (we can talk about your various needs, the options that you need to see and the variations, we can build custom packages for your project). Our most popular logo design package is the $200 design package.
With this package you receive 6 logos. You then choose one logo and give instructions on what changes you would like to see made to the logo (or what looks you would like to see). We revamp that one logo 6 more times with 6 different options. You then choose the logo you like the best and we are able to change colors to fit your vision/brand.
Here are some boundaries and terms for logos, design and illustration:
- Payment for your logo/design is due in full prior to the creation of your 6 logos. For illustration half of the budget is due prior to the sketch phase.
- Completion of the first 6 logos can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month (revamps can take a week to 2 weeks) but we will work with you on a timetable. If you need your logo/design by a certain date please let us know at the beginning of the project. Illustrations generally take about a month to fully complete, but timetables can be adjusted to accommodate deadlines.
- If you do not reply within 4 weeks to a revamp or logo selection the project is done and any changes to the logo/design will occur at a hourly rate.
- We need to know what specific file types you will be needing at the beginning of your project. This will determine the method in which we create your design.
- Once the logo/design is completed we offer 3 different color variations. After the project is completed the colors can be changed at an hourly billable rate.
- Upon completion the logo is yours. You can use it on whatever you like. The particular fonts and design elements are not exclusive to you. If you are getting an illustration done upon completion of the project that illustration is yours. We do reserve the right to publish the artwork online, on social media and in printed material for portfolio purposes. If you do not wish for your project to be on online or on social media you must alert us to that prior to the creation of the design. We post many “work in process” images of projects we are working on to attract other customers. If you do not want your work appearing publicly (or if your project is a secret) we must know about this prior to the projects start.